Knowledge is the foundation. In order to preserve good health and physical fitness, everybody should know the status of their health – only then is it possible to take appropriate measures to maintain or increase vitality. At the Culminasceum we begin with a “Start-Up-Check”, a comprehensive general assessment of the current status of each client’s health:
- Detailed consultation concerning previous and family medical history, current symptoms and stress situation
- Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis
- Physical examination
- Examination of the musculoskeletal system
- Motion analysis including individual motion unit
- Skin screening
- Laboratory analysis: blood, urine and stool
- Sonography of the heart, internal organs and thyroid
- Sonography of the carotid arteries (brain-supplying blood vessels)
- Examination of the cardiovascular system (resting and stress ECG)
- Pulmonary function test and fitness diagnostics by spiroergometry
After the examinations, all the results are explained in detail and evaluated in a final meeting. Based on our findings, we make recommendations for a preventive health care plan with examinations which take each client’s individual risk profile into account. The modular structure of our programme means that all examinations can of course be carried out separately or in varying combinations according to the client’s wishes.
Discretion is of the utmost importance to us: All information communicated to us is subject to medical confidentiality. All details and results are treated with absolute secrecy – even if our clients come to us through an arrangement with their employer.